While employees progress through their careers, they also receive a competitive salary and benefits package. Total compensation at KLH Engineers consists of various programs, designed to recognize and reward different aspects of your performance.
- Base Pay - Determined by an employee's actual position in the marketplace and sustained performance over time, as well as development of skills and abilities.
- Incentive Pay – Bonus distributions that motivate employees to achieve high levels of performance for both the individual and the company.
- Long-Term Incentives - For eligible employees, equity-based incentives that recognize future potential for significant contribution to the company.
Health & Wellness
We understand the value of our health and wellness offerings to our employees and their families. KLH Engineers is pleased to offer a competitive and comprehensive package that includes coverage options in the following areas:
- Medical – Currently medical premiums for the employee and their families are paid in full by KLH Engineers. * The company offers coverage for a wide variety of medical services.
- Dental - Offers coverage for a wide variety of dental services.
- Vision – Offers coverage that helps pay the cost of certain necessary vision expenses.
- Health Care Flexible Spending Accounts - Optional pretax accounts that provide opportunities to set aside money to pay for certain healthcare expenses.
- Wellness - A suite of programs, tools, information and incentives designed to keep KLH employees and their families healthy.
Our benefits were created to make life healthier, happier and more convenient because we understand the importance of work-life integration. At KLH Engineers, we encourage our employees in getting the most out of their lives, both personal and professional.
- Paid Vacation – Ten to twenty-five days of paid time off, based on length of service.
- Holiday Schedule - All full-time employees are eligible for up to eight paid company holidays.
- Flexible Work Arrangements - Option for flexible work schedules and arrangements, with manager approval, to help you balance life's responsibilities.
- Education Assistance - Higher education financial support for eligible employees.
- Employee Assistance Program - Provides help by offering confidential professional assessment, referral, counseling and education services.
- Fitness Center - Available at the Ft. Thomas office to support health and well-being.
Financial Well Being
We offer comprehensive plans and resources designed to help eligible employees achieve short- and long-term financial goals through the following programs:
- Savings/401(k) - Provides for savings through payroll deduction along with vesting in company-matching contributions.
- Financial Planning - Access to various resources and services, including licensed financial planners and retirement planning tools at no cost to the employee.
- Insurance - Various insurance coverage plans, including short and long-term disability and life insurance.
* Spousal exclusion may apply. Employees must participate and comply with a Wellness Program to receive this full benefit.